Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Journey Report (09–10 August 2010)

no it's not a 2 days long journey. just the first one was too short to post. oh yeah, i will post some how to soon.

09 August 2010

so... i went to Cinere Mall. i wanna try the SN machine there, with hopes that no score recorded that's over 9 999 999. (read: PFC, i.e. 10 000 000 or 100% DP) okay i successfully put... my name there, on some songs. one of them was Gekkou chou Expert. (AA maybe) I wrote my name as "Silver".

because of time limitations, i just played... maybe 5 credits or something. after that i went swimming with my (older) sister. no occurrence of interest, so, end of the day. (see? this is what i meant earlier)

10 August 2010

now things are more interesting. i got myself 11 credits, met some friends (unexpectedly) then got OMES. also, this is the first time i departed at a time that's already over my "go home" time, go 6 pm, back 10 pm.

let's see chronologically.
first i played, bought myself some drinks. got some highscores (yayz)

also i spotted some occurrence of the score 9 666 666 in my results. wow. and my friend (Afi) said that she spotted the score 6 666 666 in a fail, happening right in front of her eyes. and i played some courses (both challenge and nonstop. in fact, here some = two). "TRICK" killed me. didn't expect those "REVERSE" mods. failed in ecstasy (midnite blue mix)

then, Dimas showed up and (actually at that time i didn't know said person was Dimas) we played together. then i know that he's pro, so he must be in some community XD

after we realized who's who, hilarity + friendly chat ensues.

then i tried the Legend of Max in expert. and passed. with B.

nice. 1 more credit after that, i got the Extra Stage. Fascination MAXX Expert 1.5x Reverse? no thanks. i'll have my CHAOS.

got A. the machine wails. then One More Extra Stage (didn't expect that though)

forced CHAOS Expert. and failed because of that "step step jump" in the beginning of the song. what a miserable fail. i just stand there and said "what."

or maybe a long, flat what. you know what i mean.

i think that's all, i'm still itching to get an AAA PFC. one last thing, on the way home, i got lost. because i didn't go to my home. right now, i'm staying in someone else's house. don't ask.

one last thing, as we're witnessing the dawning of the new era of Pokémon Black & White Versions, perhaps i would make a stylized journal of my progress in that game.

tomorrow i'll be back to dormitory, so for now, bye~!

1 comment:

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged