Tuesday, January 24, 2012

late update

So, I didn't post on weekend as I said. It's Tuesday, but at least I posted something.

Last Sunday I went and had some X2 goodness. I got 982k on POSSESSION, which is closer to AAA, I suppose.

Nothing else out of ordinary, and Monday had the oh-so-needed holiday, the Chinese New Year.

Did nothing special that day, since I... had to return back to dormitory.

Now I'm waiting for the tryout results, hopefully tomorrow it's posted already. Or I can badger my teacher :P

This Saturday (28 Jan), SAT test is coming. I hope I can do well on Critical Reading and especially Writing. God that part is hard as hell. I'd rather do TOEFL all day. It'll be at Depok, so I hope I can get some rounds of DDR going.

On the other side, I'm going to do a special page for my ongoing simfile pack. You know, S.H's Conception.

This blog will post the 'behind-the-scenes' stuff too for those simfiles.

Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged