Tuesday, June 29, 2010

dream 01.

this post will be about my dream.
oh, i doubt i'll have a collection of over 9000 99 dreams. this will kinda be a DJ also.
it's true that
  1. i dreamt it full english
  2. sorry it's pokémon related.
  3. text in italic means either it was thought in mind or telepathy.

I was standing in my house. 3 sword sheaths were strapped to my waist.

Two of them were empty. Only one that was present. It has a sleek look and watery blue coloration. And I knew how to harness their power.

There was someone. He was standing in front of the main door, ready to depart.

"Hahahahah!! I've hurt Entei beyond recovery! Now you'll never complete you swords! No one will stand in our team's way, ever!"

"Urgh.... Damn you!"

I rushed to Entei. He was weak and breathless from the assault. That grunt was still there, interested in my futile efforts. Somehow, I could use telepathy. I closed my eyes and focused my mind.

Entei... pull yourself together! I'll help you, and in return, please help me! Gather your life force!

In my mind, I saw small, dim points of light, which gathered to one bright ball of light.

Back in real world, I opened my eyes and Entei did the same. He roared really loud and that astonished the grunt. He trembled in fear and fell to his knees.

"Let me handle this, Entei!"

I unsheathed that sword and slashed wide in quite a distance.

"Take this! Air Slash!"

A ball of concentrated air forms and darted through the air, hitting the grunt and causing some serious damage. He was flung out of my house immediately, and with his remaining strength, he ran away.

I huffed and looked at Entei.

"Now Entei, would lend your strength to me?"

He nodded and bright light engulfed him, which floated and out came a bright flaming red sword.

"Just one left... and I'll be able to confront him once and for all! Oh yeah, it seems like a good time to test this out..."

I swung the sword a little bit and sliced the air.

"Here goes... Lava Plume!"

Nothing happened.

"Well, that's strange. That never happened before."

Suddenly, my room's door swung open. I went inside the room, curious. Someone I didn't know at all was sitting on my bed. I was speechless, looking at him. Yet I was able to judge several apparent characteristics and personality. He was a complete stranger, he has some mysterious qualities yet he feels believable.

"You experienced problems with Entei, didn't you?"

I gasped.

How did he knew that? And how did he appear mysteriously in my room?

"Come here."

He gestured and the sword was taken from my mind telekinetically. Then it changed form, back to Entei.

It appeared that Entei was sleeping.

"You see? Entei is sleeping and unable to wake up, and that's why you cannot channel his powers."

"What? Then how do I supposed to wake him up?"

"Enter Entei's mind, and fix it from inside. But are you ready for this?"

"Ugh.... I don't think I'm ready though."

"Well then, come back when you're ready."

I closed my eyes for a moment, and I opened them back, only to find out that I was back on my bed, where Entei was in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged