Saturday, July 3, 2010

dream 02.

yeah, this dream is so messed up that i don't know how and why. why would my companion showed up in the end? he was like popped out of nowhere.

anyway, i was wondering why i was writing this near my time of sleep, which this may provoke another dream. oh well. here goes...

I was standing, in the middle of a floating landmass.

There's a bridge. It connected this landmass to another similar landmass. Built from wood, came from old age, it was unsurprisingly looked fragile.

I tried to walk on it. The first plank, second, and so forth.

But on the fifth, it broke. I assumed that the next plank and the planks next to it will break on touch, similar to it.

Suddenly, I activated a power inside me, like a fire lit instantly. It seemed as if it was awakened because of pressure and the problem I faced at that time.

I took a few steps back, and dashed for it.

The bridge crumbled as I step on them, but I outspeeded them. I reached the other side rather quickly, and found out a ladder. I climbed down and got into another setting similar to that, but the treasure I was looking for was on the other side.

I crossed the bridge, as it seemed pretty new, but just as I about to reach the treasure, I was ambushed!

Somehow, I mastered pretty much about martial arts, so in the end, I took all the enemy out.

Grabbing the treasure, I looked up and realized that I was pretty deep and far away from the entrance.

"How would we get up there? We can't possibly backtrack our way there," my companion asked me.

"Don't worry, with this treasure..."

Space was bent and the exit was just a step away. I stepped into the exit and light came, and ended my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged