Tuesday, July 6, 2010

dream 03.

the third installment in my dream series. this one is pretty consistent me thinks.

let's start, shall we? by the way i won't disclose their names. i shall denote them with letters for each person. note that the bus' doors are on the left side.

I found myself in a bus, amongst my school friends. I sat in the back part of the bus. The bus itself, had 2 doors, and I sat about across the back door.

Then, one of my seniors (A), walked up to the conductor who was in the front part of the bus and complained about something to him. Weirdly, he was talking in slow-motion and the "camera" somehow was zoomed such that only his lips and part of his nose appears "onscreen". The conductor himself, was one of my friends actually (B).

After that, B went to the back part of the bus, and he confronted the "girl" that troubled A. When I observed the offender who was sitting across me, in the back corner of the bus, I was shocked that the girl was Olga Syahputra!

It appeared that Olga wanted to sleep, and he took several seats, disturbing other people. Among those who were disturbed, my friend (C) was there also.

Suddenly, my friend (D) appeared next to me.

"Let go, give, or take a chance?" D asked me ambiguously. I responded with ambiguous answer also, but somehow both of us understand how it will affect the course of events.

"Take a chance."

After I said that, Olga assumed a normal sitting stance, and he seemed to have calmed down.

Unexpectedly, the bus took a sharp turn to the right. Most are holding tight, but unfortunately, D didn't have the chance to hold onto anything. He got thrown off, towards the door, right when the door is open slightly, allowing D's passage.

That's right, he got thrown off of the bus. And because it was just a dream, I found that funny and I laughed. When I laughed, I realized I was chewing some rice!

Finally, the bus crashed into something that cuts the bus into two equal parts laterally. With that, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged