Friday, July 9, 2010

Journey Report (08 July 2010)

another belated report... caused by my laziness...

i went to Istora Senayan for one thing (plus another hidden), which was to participate in a math competition! okay i'll post the problems later.

actually it started at 10 am, BUT (yeah, a big but), my aunt delivered me there with my friend at 8 am. we went from home at 7 am.

so, what do we do for roughly 2 hours?

well...we went in circles, walking around the building, until other competitors arrived, and another school friend of mine arrived also. too bad i didn't bring any of my rubiks.

and weirdly, there were 163 students in the competition, however they only put 1 test. and pick 3 students as the winner. wow, at least put 2 or 3 tests, will ya?

my olympian (friend in math olympic) shows up also, and also my friend from junior high school.

his appearance struck me as odd, as he is a BIOLOGY olympiad student.

setting aside that fact, now we face the test, consisting of 20 short answer problems.

about one and a half hour later, the time's up, and then me and my friend went together to sightsee (anyway, the math competition was there together with a book fair) and it was raining after all!

after the rain subsided, we went home, but i want to go to Blok M first, while he wanted to go straight home, so we part ways.

a moment after that, i was at Blok M Plaza, for DDR of course! it's a part of my lifestyle now. i've met friends from that machine alone hahahah

because i went unprepared, and my legs were a still weary from yesterday, i didn't play any hard songs (9 footer up), and focusing on scoring.

AND I TRIED THAT DAMN DYNAMITE RAVE ("AIR" SPECIAL) MORE THAN 4 TIMES, AND DIDN'T GET ANY PFC.

all of them got less than 3 greats. and jumping lots of times wear my already weary legs more. i think 8 credits was enough for that day. oh yeah, got 924k for GRAND CROSS version GOLD. yayz

after that i went home, arrived at roughly 5.30 pm.

and today the results of the competition is announced. i got rank 7. it's here.

problems later, seek pictures at my Facebook. later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leaving a comment encouraged, leaving without commenting discouraged